This delightfully refreshing hydrating salad combines the flavors from cucumbers, watermelon, cilantro, avocado and peppers to make you say More Please!
Author: Laureen King
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups cucumber, cubed (I used long english)
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup purple onion, diced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Combine watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper and onion in large bowl.
- In jar with lid, combine avocado oil, orange juice, lime juice, tequila, salt and pepper Shake dressing ingredients to combine.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss together with watermelon mix.
- Add cilantro and diced avocado and gently mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.